Randox Biosciences offer a comprehensive range of technologies and solutions to make sports and exercise focused research become more efficient, cost effective and accurate. These technologies, coupled with Randox’s excellent support, ensure you receive consistent results with a high level of accuracy. We produce the majority of our products in-house and are much more flexible in terms of adapting to the methods of your research project. Therefore, whatever stage of the process you are in, be it biomarker identification studies right through to clinical trials, we can provide you with a full range of arrays, biomarkers and analysers that will best fit your individual requirements.
Randox Research offers a comprehensive range of technologies and solutions to make cardiovascular focused research become more efficient, cost effective and accurate. The Randox research division has over 60 cardiovascular and cerebrovascular biomarkers that can be custom picked to be assayed on the award winning Biochip Array Technology (BAT) array. Further to our multiplex offering the Randox Research division offers a unique lipid profile which combines conventional lipid assays with emerging biomarkers associated with cardiovascular disease as well as numerous other reagents available to aid cardiovascular studies.
• Inter and Intra-assay CV’s typically less than 10%
• Assays standardised to reference material where appropriate
• Excellent sensitivity, sub-pg/mL in many instances
• Assays validated to a clinical diagnostic standard
• Minimal batch variation, ideal for longitudinal research studies
Reduced Sample Volume
• Analyse a complete profile of biomarkers from as little as 25µl of sample
• Ideal when conservation of sample is critical
No Hidden Costs
• Full analyser package includes biochip imaging module, PC and imaging software, thermoshaker, biochip
carrier handling tray and barcode scanner • Protein arrays: all inclusive kits including reagents, biochips, buffer and multi-analyte calibrators
• Consolidation of immunoassay and molecular diagnostics onto a single platform
The predictability of the behaviour of the immune response is highly relevant with athletes;
a dip in health state can prevent or limit participation in preparation and/or competition
schedule. A heavy schedule of training and competition can lead to chronic
immunosuppression in athletes, placing them at greater risk from opportunistic infections;
meaning it is extremely important to monitor immune responses to exercise in order to
limit problematic injuries.
Randox systems assess both novel and routine immune parameters indicating when an athlete
has weakened their immune system to the point where they become more susceptible to infection
or have a dip in performance.