The xCELLigence RTCA MP instrument uses biosensors to continuously monitor cell behavior in a 6 x 96-well format. Obtain continuous cell assay data points using label-free methods. This multiple plate format is ideal for cell killing and immunotherapy applications such as antibody dependent cytotoxicity, bispecific T cell engagers, checkpoint inhibitors, NK cells, T cells, B cells, oncolytic viruses.
The MP model can host up to six 96-well electronic microplates (E-Plate 96) which can be run in parallel or independently of one another. This flexible plate batch processing allows for maximum productivity for multiple users. The instrument operates in a standard CO2 cell culture incubator and the control unit is housed outside the incubator. Easy-to-use intuitive software allows for real-time control and monitoring of the instrument and includes real-time data display and analysis functions.
Combining impedance with microscopy?
check out the Agilent xCELLigence RTCA eSight.
|Analyzer Application||Adhesion||Apoptosis||Cell Characterization|
|Cytotoxity||Immune Cell Killing||Proliferation|
|Receptor Signaling||Stem Cells||Virus Cytopathic Effects|
|Operating Environment Relative Humidity||5-98 %|
|Operating Environment Temperature||20-40 °C|
|Sampling Format||6 x 96 wells plates|
• Label-free: No 51Cr, no luciferase, no dyes. No problem!
• Astonishingly simple workflow: Plate target cells, add effector cells, and start reading
• Read an entire 96-well plate in 15 seconds
• Run up to 6 plates independently, with no scheduling conflicts
• Monitor target cell killing continuously from seconds to days
• Exquisite sensitivity: Monitor target cell killing at low, physiologically relevant effector to target ratios
• Diverse Effector Cells and Molecules: TIL, NK, CART, TCR, checkpoint inhibitors, BiTEs, etc.
• Quantitative, real-time kinetics: Very reliable.